The Selling Process
The process of selling a home can lead to significant stress. When selling your home, you must consider how to prepare your home for sale, keep your home looking great for showings, wait for a good offer, negotiate a deal, move through the conditional period, and complete the time leading up to the closing date. These situations can be overwhelming.
Haller Real Estate Team has the tools available to make the selling experience as stress free as possible. We provide connections and recommendations of other professionals: Home Inspectors, Contractors, Staging Consultants, Lawyers, etc.
Haller Real Estate Team will guide you through the entire process:
- Carefully and accurately determine your current market value and the market value after repairs/renovations are completed (if required)
- Completing all the paperwork required
- Providing/ordering the Real Property Report (RPR)
- Prelisting home inspection – repairs and renovations
- Prelisting consultation – how to present your home for showings
- Professional photos
- Drone videos
- Professional marketing material
- Open houses
- Being up to date on recent sales, current competition, and current market conditions
- Strong negotiating on YOUR terms
- The conditional period
- Selecting a lawyer
- Conditional period to closing
Haller Real Estate Team is focused on your enjoyment of the selling process. We are ready to assist you in reaching your goals. Contact us for more information or to book a consultation.